I really REALLY appreciate those that stopped by my blog and those that sent emails and Instagram love over the weekend! It just fueled my fire to hop into the blogging world that much more. Since I have been blog
A Little Bit About Me
10 Quick Facts
2. I graduated from East Tennessee State University with my degree in Elementary Education and am now going back to school for my Master's Degree in Educational Leadership.
3. I swam competitively for 9 years. Swimming has and continues to be one of the best family bonding experiences that my family has had together. I went on to coach the same team that I swam for for 5 years before leaving it to start my teaching career.
4. My family means the world to me. I would not be where I am today without their love, support, and guidance.
5. I have a super fun and supportive boyfriend. He is my rock!
6. This little guy is like my child. Hero is a Bichon Frise. I just LOVE him. If you follow me on Instagram then you have already seen a zillion pictures of Hero. Sorry about that...
7. I read. A lot. It gives me the mental break that I need after a long work day! There is nothing better than curling up on the couch with a book, some sweet tea, and my puppy!
8. I am addicted to coffee and sweet tea. I have to jump start my mornings with coffee and make it through the afternoon with sweet tea!
9. Hugh Jackman is my dream celebrity..because you just NEEDED to know that! :)
10. My recent workout addiction is Piloxing. It is a workout class that combines Pilates, Boxing, and Dance together. Have you tried it? You should!
I already told you that I am addicted to coffee so this little coffee pot is my BFF in the morning! And, I am notorious for loving sleep....like hit the alarm snooze five times in the morning. So, I don't always get to make my coffee at home. THANK GOODNESS that my school just purchased one of these beautiful babies and now I can grab a cup at work!
And, another big morning must have is my iPhone! My iPhone is the first thing that I use in the morning to check email(I have to see what deals are on Groopdeals and Very Jane for the day!), Facebook, Instagram, you name it. Technology is so addicting is it not?
Thanks for stopping by the blog today! Have a great Sunday!
<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/8156279/?claim=khvstahuw6b">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>